Every picture tells a story, it can communicate to anyone in the world a complex idea with just a single image, no translation needed. Maritime Garage Gallery is seeking work that captures how you would communicate your stories, emotions, concerns, memories, and ideas about life, nature, hope, world events, humanity, etc. into works of art.
Curator Nadia Martinez
- Up to 5 pieces are allowed. Most mediums accepted with the exception of pedestal sculpture. Works less than 48" wide and less than 84" high properly wired ready to be hung.
- JPG entries for consideration uploaded at 300dpi. Flles must be sized to 1920 pixels in largest direction.
- If work is accepted, artists are responsible for shipping costs to and from the Gallery.
- A non-refundable submission fee of $35 payable online via PayPal, Credit or Debit.
- Submission deadline: Saturday, December 16th, 2017
- Notification: December 27th, 2017
- Selected artwork must be dropped off for installation between January 8 to 13, 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
- Opening reception: Monday, January 29th, 2018, 5:00 to 7:00 pm
- Artwork pick-up: May 14th to 16th, 2018, from 9:00 am – 4:30 pm
Entries for submission are being accepted from applicants 18 years and older through December 16th, 2017.
Please contact us if you don’t receive a confirmation email after submission.
Maritime Gallery at the Maritime Garage
11 North Water Street, Norwalk, CT 06854