With 71% of the earth’s surface covered with water, we are constantly reminded of the beauty, the magic, the strength, and the importance of this substance. It is powerful yet fragile, peaceful yet tremendous, abundant yet scarce. Seascapes, marine life, microcosms, and related structures have long been fantastic sources of inspiration especially in a coastal community. What's your inspiration?
- Up to 5 pieces are allowed. Most mediums accepted with the exception of pedestal sculpture. Works less than 48" wide and less than 84" high properly wired ready to be hung.
- JPG entries for consideration uploaded at 300dpi. Flles must be sized to 1920 pixels in largest direction and MUST be labeled accordingly or will not be accepted:
First initial.Last name.TITLE IN CAPS.hxw.medium.price
- A non-refundable submission fee of $35 payable online via PayPal, Credit or Debit.
- Show will run from April 13, 2016 (reception) - July 8, 2016
- Artists will be notified by 6:00pm, April 1, 2016
- Selected artwork must be dropped off for installation between April 4 and 6, 2016, 9:00am-4:00pm, and picked up by July 12, 2016, 10:00am-2:00pm
Entries for juried submission are being accepted from applicants 18 years and older through March 25, 2016.
Maritime Gallery at the Maritime Garage
11 North Water Street, Norwalk, CT 06854