Maritime Garage Gallery, Sept. 26, 2017 to January 5, 2018
Every individual has unique memories of the place we call home, places, people, sounds, smells, events, etc. that are personally significant. Maritime Garage Gallery is seeking work that captures the impression of those memories into works of art.
Curator Nadia Martinez
- Up to 5 pieces are allowed. Most mediums accepted with the exception of pedestal sculpture. Works less than 48" wide and less than 84" high properly wired ready to be hung.
- JPG entries for consideration uploaded at 300dpi. Flles must be sized to 1920 pixels in largest direction.
- A non-refundable submission fee of $35 payable online via PayPal, Credit or Debit.
- Submission deadline: Friday, August 18th, 2017
- Notification: August 25th, 2017
- Selected artwork must be dropped off for installation between September 11 to 16, 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
- Opening reception: Tuesday, September 26th, 2017, 5:00 to 7:00 pm
- Artwork pick-up: January 8 to 10, 2018 from 9:00 am – 4:30 pm
Entries for submission are being accepted from applicants 18 years and older through August 18, 2017.
Maritime Gallery at the Maritime Garage
11 North Water Street, Norwalk, CT 06854