Reverence is a feeling or attitude of deep respect tinged with awe; veneration. Our admiration for nature has inspired countless paintings, poems, songs, sculptures, symphonies, etc. It has also enhanced our appreciation and respect for it and our vision for the future. Maritime Garage Gallery is seeking works depicting a reverence for nature or the environment.
Curator Nadia Martinez
- Up to 5 pieces are allowed. Most mediums accepted with the exception of pedestal sculpture. Works less than 48" wide and less than 84" high properly wired ready to be hung.
- Uploads should be in JPG files.
- If work is accepted, artists are responsible for shipping costs to and from the Gallery.
- A non-refundable submission fee of $35 payable online via PayPal, Credit or Debit.
- Submission deadline: Saturday, May 5th, 2018
- Notification: Wednesday, May 9th, 2018
- Selected artwork must be dropped off for installation between May 14 to 19, 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
- Opening reception: Wednesday, June 13th, 2018, 5:00 to 7:00 pm
- Artwork pick-up: Oct 1st to 6th, 2018, from 9:00 am – 4:30 pm
Entries for submission are being accepted from applicants 18 years and older through May 5th, 2018.
Please contact us if you don’t receive a confirmation email after submission.
Maritime Gallery at the Maritime Garage
11 North Water Street, Norwalk, CT 06854