Vigorous tones paired with visions of grandeur describes the impetus behind ‘Chromatic’. The crossing of senses is a mysterious phenomenon in which its experience is as personal as it is outcome. Show us how music appears to you either through your own personal inspiration or through this link provided by jazz musician Jim Clark: www.jimclarkjazz.com/oldasnew/chromatic
Guest jurors are Jeanine Esposito and Frederic Chiu of Beechwood Arts.
- Up to 5 pieces are allowed. Most mediums accepted with the exception of pedestal sculpture. Works less than 48" wide and less than 84" high properly wired ready to be hung.
- JPG entries for consideration uploaded at 300dpi. Flles must be sized to 1920 pixels in largest direction.
- A non-refundable submission fee of $35 payable online via PayPal, Credit or Debit.
- Show will run from March 7, 2017 (there will be an opening reception 5:00-7:00pm) - June 2, 2017
- Artists will be notified by 6:00pm on February 12, 2017
- Selected artwork must be dropped off for installation between February 20-24, 8.30am-4:00pm, and picked up June 5-7 from 9:00am-4.30pm
Entries for juried submission are being accepted from applicants 18 years and older through January 27, 2017.
Maritime Gallery at the Maritime Garage
11 North Water Street, Norwalk, CT 06854