Fate, destiny, coincidence, or chance. “Kismet” will focus on the theme of fate - the force that is believed to control the future. From relationships, to fashion, from the environment, to politics, kismet plays a role. Pieces should represent how kismet controls the outcome in the community, the world, or the artists’ life. Clever uses of medium and interpretations on subject are welcome.
- Up to 5 pieces are allowed. Most mediums accepted with the exception of pedestal sculpture. Works less than 48" wide and less than 84" high properly wired ready to be hung.
- JPG entries for consideration uploaded at 300dpi. Flles must be sized to 1920 pixels in largest direction and MUST be labeled accordingly or will not be accepted:
First initial.Last name.TITLE IN CAPS.hxw.medium.price
- A non-refundable submission fee of $35 payable online via PayPal, Credit or Debit.
- Show will run from September 21, 2016 (reception) - December 2, 2016
- Artists will be notified by 6:00pm, August 1, 2016
- Selected artwork must be dropped off for installation between September 12 and 14, 2016, 9:00am-4:00pm, and picked up by December 7, 2016, 10:00am-2:00pm
Entries for juried submission are being accepted from applicants 18 years and older through July 25, 2016.
Maritime Gallery at the Maritime Garage
11 North Water Street, Norwalk, CT 06854