The colors we choose to surround ourselves with can significantly affect our mood; during the winter months, we would like to celebrate the abundance of colors to awaken viewers to color's brilliant presence. Maritime Garage Gallery is seeking works inspired by color, its effects, meaning, value, and playfulness.
Curator Nadia Martinez
- Up to 5 pieces are allowed. Most mediums accepted with the exception of pedestal sculpture. Works less than 48" wide and less than 84" high properly wired ready to be hung.
- Uploads should be in JPG files.
- If work is accepted, artists are responsible for shipping costs to and from the Gallery.
- A non-refundable submission fee of $35 payable online via PayPal, Credit or Debit.
- Submission deadline: Wednesday, January 30th, 2019
- Notification: Saturday, February 2nd, 2019
- Selected artwork must be dropped off for installation between February 4 to 9, 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
- Opening reception: Tuesday, February 19th, 2019, 5:00 to 7:00 pm
- Artwork pick-up: May 13th to 18th, 2019, from 9:00 am – 4:30 pm
Entries for submission are being accepted from applicants 18 years and older through January 30th, 2019.
Submissions can also be emailed please include images, title, medium, dimensions, price as well as payment confirmation.
Please contact us if you don’t receive a confirmation email after submission.
Maritime Gallery at the Maritime Garage
11 North Water Street, Norwalk, CT 06854