Ambassador Assistance Program
The Ambassador Assistance Program offers coordinated field customer services to visitors, merchants and residents in SONO and in the Wall Street District. Parking Authority ambassadors are clearly visible to help customers on-street and in Public Parking facilities offering directions, shopping/restaurant advice, roadside assistance, or simply a friendly wave and “hello,, as they travel throughout the districts. Ambassadors will engage merchants in valuable feedback, needs and concerns.
We are hiring people to work in our newly created Ambassador Assistance Program:
- Dynamic. You’re charismatic, full of energy, and happy to help in any way you can.
- Dependable. Responsible is your middle name. You never disappoint because it’s not in your nature.
- Good under pressure. You don’t fold and get overwhelmed easily. Instead, you prefer chaos so you can kick its butt.
- Proficient in basic computer skills
- Able to work with or without supervision
- Able to communicate professionally and effectively.
- Able to speak, read, and comprehend the English language.
- Open to feedback, differing opinions and other points of view.
- Timely and demonstrates sense of urgency.
- Excellent teambuilding and interpersonal skills.
- A team player and can help motivate your team.
If you are this dynamic person, learn more about this position at http://jobs.jobvite.com/lazparking/job/oUaO7fwJ
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Please contact Sonya White at 203-831-9063 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.